Infographic - Reasons For Keeping The Tipping System
Tipping servers in restaurants has been common in the U.S. for years, but this practice is also causing a lot of controversy. Some people argue that this system should be done away with, so that servers can make a livable wage instead of relying on tips. Others think the tipping system should be kept in place due to the benefits it provides.
Tipping practices vary in countries around the world. In some countries like the U.S., it is an expected part of the dining experience. In other countries, it is considered inappropriate to tip. The question is, does the tipping system offer more benefits to diners and servers than harm? Despite the reasons to eliminate tipping in the U.S., there are many good reasons for keeping the system too.
- Why Re-Branding Your Restaurant Is The Key to Providing a Better Customer Experience
- The Ultimate Guide To Restaurant Menu Fonts
- The Top Resources To Help You Design Your Own Menu
- Crafting The Perfect Wine List
- 5 Restaurant Blogs That Will Help You Make More Money In 2016
- Are Secret Menu's The Secret Sauce To Avid Fans
- Infographic - Reasons For Keeping The Tipping System
- Why Tipping Is Better For Diners And Servers
- How To Manage Your Online Reviews: The Good And The Bad
- Next Level Restaurant Branding Featuring Nice Branding Agency
- The Start To Finish Guide To Creating Your Own Menu
- 10 Restaurants Really Cooking With Facebook Marketing
- 6 Things You Can Do Today To Boost Your Restaurants Brand
- 8 Menu Types You Should Know About
- Next Level Restaurant Branding Featuring: Vigor
- Are Restaurant Loyalty Programs Worth It?
- 7 Restaurants Doing Dining Differently
- Judging a Restaurant By Its Menu
- Three Major Tips for Effective Restaurant Management
- Cheap Menu Covers
- 6 Tips to Get More People into Your Restaurant