Cheap Menu Covers
Cheap can mean a lot of different things to many different restaurateurs. To some it means inexpensive economy, to others it might mean flimsy, a product that will fall apart after a few months usage.
Our cheap menu covers keep your budget in mind while still delivering the quality and durability you need. To help you better judge whether our cheap menu covers are for you, we've rated them on a cost per serving basis. How many users can you expect from a product divided into the unit cost of the product.
For example: Let's take a restaurant that uses the same 4 page menu for lunch and dinner. They have 50 seats with a five time turnover between both meals. 250 servings a day x 6 days a week = 3,000 servings a week. To continue the example, management decides they need 72 menus to cover the restaurant, 40 in use with 32 in reserve or rotating.
They decide on three possibilities: our clear vinyl covers with no binding, Item HST-200, our clear vinyl menu covers with binding, FXXI, or our covered clear vinyl covers with opaque, imitation leather front and back covers, item DCH200.
The clear covers with no binding cost $1.83 each and should last somewhere between 6 months to a year.
The clear covers with binding cost $2.59 each and should last about a year.
The clear menu covers with imitation leather front and back covers cost $12.95 each and should last 2 1/2 - 3 years.
Again, these usage figures are for example only. The daily usage estimate may not be realistic for your restaurant so actual usage time will vary between individual restaurants. Our estimated difference in usage time is based on our experience and is fairly accurate.
Our clear covers, with no binding will cost $131.76 or $0.001689 per serving.
Our clear covers, with binding will cost $186.45 or $0.00120 per serving.
Our clear covers with front and back imitation leather will cost $932.40 or $0.002 per serving.
- Why Re-Branding Your Restaurant Is The Key to Providing a Better Customer Experience
- The Ultimate Guide To Restaurant Menu Fonts
- The Top Resources To Help You Design Your Own Menu
- Crafting The Perfect Wine List
- 5 Restaurant Blogs That Will Help You Make More Money In 2016
- Are Secret Menu's The Secret Sauce To Avid Fans
- Infographic - Reasons For Keeping The Tipping System
- Why Tipping Is Better For Diners And Servers
- How To Manage Your Online Reviews: The Good And The Bad
- Next Level Restaurant Branding Featuring Nice Branding Agency
- The Start To Finish Guide To Creating Your Own Menu
- 10 Restaurants Really Cooking With Facebook Marketing
- 6 Things You Can Do Today To Boost Your Restaurants Brand
- 8 Menu Types You Should Know About
- Next Level Restaurant Branding Featuring: Vigor
- Are Restaurant Loyalty Programs Worth It?
- 7 Restaurants Doing Dining Differently
- Judging a Restaurant By Its Menu
- Three Major Tips for Effective Restaurant Management
- Cheap Menu Covers
- 6 Tips to Get More People into Your Restaurant