Restaurant menu holders with a difference:
• Cafe menu covers with clear plastic menu panels stitched to either imitation leather or nylon fabric binding. Metal tabs are firmly attached at the corners for both decoration and protection.
• Menu Panels: We offer the choice of glossy or matte menu panels on all our cafe style menu covers. Glossy is very clear, provides easy viewing of graphics and text in normal or low lighting. Matte has a frosted look which reduces glare in restaurants with bright overhead lighting. Matte does a good job of hiding smudges and fingerprints.
• Recyclable Menu Covers made here in the U. S. A. We use a co-polymer plastic for our menu panels, which is about two generations ahead of vinyl . . . it's the same plastic that's used to make food containers and plastic bottles with a No. 1 type recyclable ID number.
• Big Deal? You bet, because it can put money in your pocket! Because we use recyclable plastic in our menu covers, local bottle/container manufacturers are looking to buy old covers from us . . . so we can offer you a trade-in credit on your new order if you return the old covers. We'll allow a 20% credit for every cover you return that you purchased from us after January 1, 2011 or 10% credit if you purchased them from us before that date. When you're ready, just pack up your old covers and call us to pick them up.
• Menu Cover BindingWe offer imitation leather binding in black, burgundy, green, red, blue and brown, all reinforced with a polymer back. We offer nylon fabric in eighteen different colors. Whether you order imitation leather or nylon binding, it's stitched to the menu panels with a double row of industrial strength thread, with the edges of the binding tucked under to offer a finished look.
• Most important, because our restaurant menu covers will last longer than any others being offered on web we can offer you a two year guarantee. Not 90 days or 180 days, but two full years. Click here to find out more about our restaurant menu covers, and why we can make this claim.
Please note: these menu covers are non-stock items. Please read our return policy before ordering.
Looking for menu paper to fit these menu covers? Click here to see our selection of both lightweight and heavier, menu weight papers.